CV deadline: 3/10/18 @ 1500
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Systems Engineer with experience of the MoD/DE&S.
To develop work plans for discrete areas, including identification of improvements to systems, capabilities and/or process. To use existing and emerging engineering practice to deliver work plans, which improve systems and products and provide advice and services for the benefit of customers. To generate and present documentation and reports internally and externally in order to meet the needs of the customer, including; maintaining capability, integrity, standards; and/or communicating advice and knowledge and/or promoting reputation. To mentor and provide engineering advice to other team members to improve the effectiveness of the team. To carry out continuing professional development in line with current and future needs.
- Manage engineering technical requirements (definition, architecture, integration, contract assessment and management and change).
- Produce or contribute to Engineering plans.
- Collect, collate and evaluate technical data, review technical equipment and systems, including its in-service support, and make recommendations to engineering manager.
- Provide independent perspective on innovation and technology risk in the delivery of military capability.
- Apply DE&S policy and standards.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge consistent with that gained through education to degree level, or equivalent qualification such as relevant HNC, or typically acquired from around 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Some post-qualification experience working across a number of project or domain areas relevant to DE&S.
- Engineering Technician or has demonstrated equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Typically an Associate member of a relevant Professional Engineering/Science Institute or equivalent body.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me asap. Thank you.