Technical Specialist/Manager - Food/packaging
Clearance – BPSS
CV Deadline – 30/08/18 @ 1700
Please note – on receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 guarantee to pay contractors within 7 days
We are looking for a Technical Specialist/Manager who is an expert at managing technical projects & has experience of food retail and manufacturing, especially packaging and labelling. Ideally you will have some knowledge/experience of WRAP.
Up to 100 days required flexibly from September 2018 to end March 2019
You will work on WRAPs behalf to
- Provide technical management for all parts of the programme on CFWP technical change
- Scope the technical requirements for outsourced work, and manage the technical quality of contractor delivery
- Engage key stakeholders
- Ensure delivery is coherent across the CFWP technical change work and the input of the various WRAP specialists is well-coordinated.
- Expertise and experience in managing technical projects
- Experience of food retail and manufacturing, especially packaging and labelling
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial priorities and constraints that will affect changes to product and pack
- Ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of WRAP guidance materials and key WRAP deliverables on CFWP technical change.
- Ability to travel to external meetings.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships – using a range of influencing and negotiation skills to engage others and build trust.
- Suitability to act as a representative of WRAP with external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively independently and with others to achieve success.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.
Apply for Technical Specialist/Manager - Food/packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly