Clearance Level Required: SC
CV deadline: 12/7/18 @ 1730
We are looking for a Procurement Officer with SC, MCIPS, experience of procuring/tendering IT contracts & ideally the DFT/CAA.
This role is responsible for managing the full end to end sourcing and procurement of goods and services across a broad range of categories with multiple values. The role will also manage commercially focused relationships with suppliers and be confident to work independently to lead on low, medium and high value procurement projects. The successful candidate will require initiative and to demonstrate personal impact to influence stakeholders and secure their buy in.
The ability to manage a demanding workload and prioritise competing requests is essential.
We are looking for candidates to demonstrate the following:
• MCIPS qualified or working towards MCIPS
• Practical experience of public sector procurement
• Previous experience as a procurement generalist in both Public and Private sector organisations.
• Experience of managing any contractual disputes. Evidence of remedying underperforming contracts
• Sound knowledge of EU Public Procurement Policy and Legislation
• Knowledge of financial procedures including price, cost and bid analysis and budget management within the context of the delegated budgetary responsibility
• Contract management experience, understanding SLAs/KPIs and applying these in contract management, dispute resolution, and financial management / reporting
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of Procurement Officer to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion
If you are a Procurement Officer & you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.
Please be aware - subject to receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
Apply for Procurement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly