Personal Assistant to the Executive Director of Corporate Services
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) require a highly organised, accurate and responsive PA to join our team, to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Director of Corporate Services. This will include the provision of high level inbox management, diary management and prioritisation of the Executive Director's workload.
Your remit will also include providing support to the Director of Property Transformation to assist with CMA's property transformation project (the 'Big Move' project).
The CMA is the UK's lead competition and consumer protection authority which makes a difference for people every day by promoting competition for the benefit of consumers.
In addition to your excellent organisation skills and attention to detail, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Prioritise key actions, and carry out effective diary management through Microsoft Outlook or a similar personal information manager;
- Be proactive, think on your feet and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Use your communication and stakeholder management skills to build influential relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The CMA are currently undergoing rapid business growth. Joining us now, as we work on our next phase of transformation, will offer uniquely exciting professional opportunities.
The CMA offers an excellent benefit package to new employees. CMA staff enjoy generous benefits, including:
- An excellent pension scheme
- 25 days leave (increasing to 30 days over five years)
- Favorable consideration of flexible working
- Generous maternity/paternity leave provision
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work schemes
- Employee wellbeing programme
To find out more about this opportunity and about working for the CMA, please click "Visit website"
Closing date for applications: midnight on Wednesday, 25th April 2018.
Interviews will take place during week commencing: 30th May 2018.
The CMA are an equal opportunities employer and we recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission's recruitment principles.