•Job Title: Senior Finance Manager/Accountant – 27671 - MoJ
•CV Submission Deadline: 27/03/18 @09:45
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £530 Umbrella £422.02 PAYE
•Location: 102 Petty France
•Contract Length: 6 months
•Clearance Level Required: BPSS
We are looking for an Senior Finance Manager/Accountant ideally with experience of the MoJ . Detail below.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
This individual will take forward several issues with the dataset including:
- Contribution arrears calculations (current FY FPJPS 2017 scheme & dealing with arrears calculations for JPS 2015 scheme members going back to the beginning of when the scheme went live on 01/04/2015)
- Fee Paid Judicial
- Pension data queries
- Outstanding historic claims
- Supervision of Interim solution reconciliation process including unmatched items, and handover (in addition to the existing Interim Solution data, both Wales and Scotland's data is now being process through Bristol Finance Support Centre. As such there is a requirement to include the monthly feed with the existing Interim Solution data)
- Support implementation of a new system to collect data
- Payroll & Pensions
- Working on the Judicial Payroll System onboarding records
- CCAB qualified
- A Cloud systems
If you are a Procurement Officer & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!