Assosciate Director - Training & Litigation
Associate Director – Training & Litigation - 49058
Up to £60k per annum.
25 days holiday
Contributory company pension
Standard Capita Benefits
Location: Nationwide role – ideal location, London or the South
Employment type: Permanent
Capita have a new job vacancy for an established health and safety professional with a focus on training and litigation to run our training initiatives across the country. We are on the lookout for an established associate director level professional who is able to pitch for new business, create learning initiatives, work on e-learning and face to face curriculums and front the training and litigation division. A pre existing large network of contacts is essential.
Your key targets will involve:
- Leading our training initiatives
- Managing a team small team and a wider network of consultants
- Winning new projects to achieve business plan
- Heading up the existing Consultants & Experts witness team.
Our training and litigation team are recognised as industry leaders, providing the very highest quality and a 98% pass rate for examined courses. Using a flexible delivery model, we tailor our training through excellent project management. We seek a Health and Safety Professional/Trainer with proven team management and business growth experience.
Capita - Property and Infrastructure is one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management and infrastructure sectors. We’re also a market leader in strategic public/private partnerships with local authorities.
We have approximately 4,000 staff at 60 UK & Ireland offices offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The enormous breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.
- Educated to degree level
- Outstanding presentation and training skills, being competent to deliver a wide range of bespoke & certified training courses
- Proven track record in business growth, selling a broad range of training to corporate, public sector and charities
- Competent to design, pilot and deliver new training courses, including blended learning
- Chartered membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
- A current record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven business development skills
- Broad experience in health and safety in construction, built environment or healthcare
- Track record in growth of E Learning
- Deliver on business plan
- Manage the training and litigation team
- Ensure output from training courses is of a high standard
- Ability to ensure projects are completed efficiently and within the resource profile
- Support the Senior Staff as required.
- Excellent communication, management and team working skills are required
- Innovative, creative and able to adapt to a fast moving work environment.
Why Join Capita?
- There are strong career opportunities across the Capita group nationwide and overseas, with a strategy of secondment and resource sharing to enable maximum opportunity for individuals.
- The culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
- The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
If you have the experience required above & are looking for a role with a future please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience!