Project Manager - MoD - DE&S - Chinook IT
• Job Title: Project Manager – 23990 - DoAS
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 19th September 2017 @ 13:45
• Daily Pay Rates: £387 UMBRELLA / £309.70 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Bristol: Abbey Wood
• Contract Length: 14/08/2017 to 14/02/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a PM with SC, experience of the DE&S, icomplex IT applications & deally the Chinook Mk6 Synthetic Training System Project. Detail below.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the relevant Senior Project Manager.
- Developing, maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the Chinook Mk6 Synthetic Training System project, in line with the change lifecycle.
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed.
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes.
- Produce project documentation.
- Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports.
- Experience in general Project Management/Project Controls disciplines, including but not limited to: Scheduling, Risk Management, Cost Control and developing and maintaining project documentation.
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects.
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!