Programme Office Support - MoD - DISS
• Job Title: Programme Office Support – 24585 - DISS
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 14/09/17 @ 17:30
• Daily Pay Rate: £280.09 - £336.11 PAYE / £350 - £420 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: South West:Corsham: Basil Hill Site
• Contract Length: ASAP to 16/06/18
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for Programme Office Support with SC, experience of of the DISS. Detail below.
- To provide admin support to the various Boards in terms of booking meeting rooms, managing the tempo and schedule of the meetings, providing agenda's, taking and issuing Minutes. B
- .Support the Resource Management function with the acquisition of resources the on-boarding of the resources once they arrive. This includes arranging and providing arrival briefs, creating process documentation, booking and controlling meeting rooms.
- Establishment and maintenance of programme filing systems.
- Provide support to the Head of the Programme Support Office and all other required administrative support as required by the Programme and associated projects.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of weekly Checkpoint and Programme meetings.
- Create/Issue agendas five working days before the meeting date.
- Take Minutes within 2 working days of the meeting, obtaining endorsement. Issue Minutes within 3 working days of meeting and record actions on MOSS within 3 working days of meetings. Monitor and update actions twice weekly and distribute updates/ action reminders to attendees 2 days before meeting commencement.
- Benefits Management – Provide support to the Deployed Platform Services Benefits Manager
- Maintain Trackers and liaise with stakeholders
- Good MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Good support office skills (electronic document management, management of material for meetings, taking Minutes)
- Reliably turn the handle on process
- Ability to work with minimal supervision Desirable Skills:
- Candidate will have good interpersonal skills
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!