Project Manager - MoD - AC/DE&S
• Job Title: Project Manager – 24552 - DoAS
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 14/09/17 @ 12:15
• Daily Pay Rate: £312.04 PAYE / £389.92 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: South West:Bristol: Abbey Wood
• Contract Length: ASAP for 6 months
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC, experience of the AC PT & the DEA&S. Detail below.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager within the AC PT responsible for the ACS-T Transformation project a key initiative to achieve the wider AC PT Transformation Programme; this will deliver improved arrangements for the delivery of ACS-T capability to the frontline.
The Project Manager will be required to:
- Plan and Manage the Project (including all Approvals, Assurance and Scrutiny activities),
- Develop and Agree Requirement (via collaboration with the Air Command Sponsor),
- Manage the overall route to contract,
- Develop the strategy and Plan for Transition into Service,
- Develop the strategy and plan for Test & Acceptance of the Solution.
KEY TASKS & DELIVERABLES:
Delivery of agreed WBS and transformation strategy, PMP, WBS, Project Schedule, RAIDO Register, Investment Appraisal, Safety and Environmental Management Plan, Business Case & SOW
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: APMP & Prince 2, APMPQ (desirable), Experience of Cat C projects (inclduding scrutiny and approvals), Experience of transformational change (desirable), Experience of safety and ceritifcation (desirable)
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!