Imagery Intelligence Analyst - MoD - NCGI
• Job Title: Imagery Intelligence Analyst – 24546 – JFC CDI DC13
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 12/09/17 @12:20
• Daily Pay Rate: £280.09 - £360.12 PAYE / £350 - £450 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: East: RAF Wyton
• Contract Length: ASAP to 16/06/18
• Security Clearance Level Required: DV
We a re looking for Imagery Intelligence Analyst with DV , experience of the DI & UKIAC.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The National Centre for Geospatial Intelligence (NCGI) is part of the Joint Forces Intelligence Group (JFIG) within Defence Intelligence based at RAF Wyton, Cambridgeshire. NCGI provides specialist multi-intelligence and advanced imagery intelligence to the Armed Forces and other intelligence partners.
Applicants are sought for the role of Imagery Intelligence Analyst. Imagery Intelligence Analysts participate fully in all levels of national and international intelligence community assessment processes and activities, building relationships with colleagues in Other Government Departments, both in the UK and internationally. They gain an awareness of the wider community intelligence focus as it relates to their assigned subject or theme, and understand multi-discipline collection strategies and plans and their contribution to them. Imagery Intelligence Analysts produce the best possible imagery-derived intelligence (incorporating other sources of information where they contextualise or add value) and constantly strive to develop and use advanced analytical techniques, methodologies and sources where they are available. The purpose of the imagery analyst is to use imagery and appropriate collateral information to produce and disseminate timely and relevant imagery derived intelligence (IMINT) that can be used to:
- Inform decision making -Answer intelligence questions
- Develop Defence's understanding of a subject Imagery analysts work as part of a Community of Interest (Col) around an assigned problem set that comprise collectors, analysts and customers in order to ensure that analytic effort is most efficiently apportioned and that the intelligence produced is relevant and informs the broader decision making of the customer.
These positions will be specific focused on providing intelligence support to UK deployed forces and contingency planning activity.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Successful applicants will be expected to have already undertaken and completed the UK Imagery Analysis Course (UKIAC) or a recognised equivalent and have recent experience of undertaking IMINT production.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!