Interim Senior Strategic Commissioning and Procurement Manager Adults and Older People
A Local Government Organisation in London is looking to recruit an Interim Senior Strategic Commissioning and Procurement Manager - Adults and Older People for a 3 month interim Contract.
On behalf of the council for Adult Social Services advocate, negotiate, influence and develop strategic commissioning of social care transport and day services, which are high quality, value for money, promote independence and re-enablement and that are sensitive and responsive to the needs of the local population within the context of personalised services.
- Apply appropriate project management methodologies for the development of a strategic commissioning strategy in relation to transport and day services.
- Collaborate with the Head of Policy and Research to develop specifications for intelligence requirements.
- Lead the research and development of the service commissioning strategies for day care and transport with major implications for the council, key stakeholders and provider organisations.
- Support the Assistant Director of commissioning to develop and embed the council`s and partner`s approach to market development and management in relation to transport and day services.
- Contribute to service and financial planning processes, ensuring value for money in day and transport services for adults and older people.
You will ideally have experience of commissioning services in a local government organisation.
For more information please contact Ben Howlett on 0845 130 4006
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the job reference and your latest CV, with notes on your availability, and a cover note explaining why you are a suitable candidate for the role.