Make a difference to people’s lives with a career in public health
Our highly-regarded Masters of Science (MSc) Public Health programme will enable you to either launch or enhance your career working directly with communities or individuals in the public sector or voluntary sector, in areas such as policy work, research, campaigns or management.
The course covers all areas of the UK National Occupational Standards for Public Health with a particular focus on the social and relational aspects of public health work and the wider causes of health. There is also the opportunity to undertake modules only, if you do not wish to study the full master’s programme.
Why choose us?
- We have over 20 years’ experience of training public health professionals
- You will benefit from tutors with an extensive experience of working in public health practice across a wide variety of settings
- You can choose to study at PgCert and/or PgDip level or complete the full MSc programme to gain a level 7 Master’s in Science (MSc) qualification.
- You can complete the Master’s programme in as little as a year full-time (3 years part-time).
- A number of scholarships are available for eligible candidates to help fund the course
Previous graduates have gone on to gain prominent roles both regionally and nationally, such as National Mental Health Promotion Lead, Regional Commissioning Manager, Consultant in Public Health and Director of Public Health.
Contact our Course Enquiries Team today for more information
Tel: 0121 331 5595