Project Support Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed administrator with a "can do" attitude. Ideally, you will have experience of working in Planning or local government, but more importantly you will be pro-active and positive with the ability to make a real impact. Working within a multi-disciplinary team that combines strategic planning, development management and building control you will be expected to support officers managing development projects by assisting in a range of administrative duties including:
- The preparation and maintenance of electronic files
- Assisting at meetings - diary co-ordination, preparation and circulation of agendas and minute taking.
- Arranging consultation and publicity in respect of planning proposals.
- Scanning, printing and filing of documents.
- Provision of information on development projects to customers and stakeholders by telephone, email and in person.
We are currently moving to a more agile and flexible way of working, and a paperless office environment. If you're keen to develop your career and feel that you can make a difference then we'd love to hear from you.
18795.00 - 19554.00 GBP Annual