Head of Strategy
The employer is a public services provider.
- Lead and manage the development of the organisation strategies and commissioning plans including the Local Industrial Strategy, Strategic Economic Plan, ESIF programme and other strategy and policy documents.
- Lead and manage the organisation's economic intelligence service and ensure strategies and policies and based on robust and credible data and information.
- Manage the strategic planning, delivery and evaluation of the organisation Partnership's activities as a member of the Management Team.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement which creates a credible reputation for the organisation and its activities with key stakeholders including Midlands Engine, local authorities, businesses, Government, Higher and Further Education, the Voluntary sector and other LEPs.
- Advise partners and the Board on national policy and strategies, funding opportunities and performance issues and to deliver strategies and policies within the context of the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Extensive experience of developing evidence based economic development strategies and policies.
- Extensive experience of developing and maintaining effective economic partnerships.
- A proven track record of managing people and resources.
- Experience of strategic planning, target setting and performance management.
- Demonstrable success in the development and implementation of economic development strategies.
80000.00 - 100000.00 GBP Annual