Head of Service
The employer is a public services provider.
- Provide strong and visible leadership across four key service areas: Invest Sheffield, Business Sheffield, Marketing Sheffield and Economic Strategy, including all staff and budgetary responsibilities associated with a Head of Service position.
- Work across the City Growth Departments to coordinate and support economic development strategies and activity, alongside the programme management team.
- To support and co-ordinate the development of core economic strategies across City Growth and the Council. Working with Elected Members, senior offices and key stakeholders.
- To shape and help allocate the Council's investment in economic development, working cooperatively to facilitate commissioning.
- A Head of Service with experience of managing multiple services areas, and able to lead strategy and change projects within economic development. You should have excellent communication skills, be collaborative and solution focused and able to take decisions with pace and judgement.
60000.00 - 80000.00 GBP Annual