Head of School
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- We are seeking an individual with strong child-cent
- red values, resilience and a proven ability to lead the next exciting phase of North Ridge's journey.
- Applications would be welcome from candidates in primary or secondary mainstream schools who can demonstrate knowledge of special educational needs.
- Highly effective leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate other people;
- Experience of effectively leading and managing change and the ability to think strategically;
- A strong commitment to collaboration and partnership working;
- A deep understanding of how children and young people with additional needs learn and make good progress;
- High expectations and the ambition, drive and determination for every child and young person to be 'the best they can be';
- A strong commitment to working positively and pro-actively with parents, carers and a wide range of professionals and services; and
- Excellent management and organisational skills.