Head of National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service
The employer is a fire and rescue service.
- Ensure delivery against Senior Leadership Team & Governance strategic and operational plans.
- Supporting NPCC National Vehicle Crime Lead in delivery of portfolio.
- Supporting the Acquisitive Crime Threat Reduction Board in respect of the Vehicle Crime work stream
- Ensuring contribution to UK Threat Assessment and Europol Organised Crime Threat Assessment.
- Supervision of the Deputy Head of Unit (Investigations Manager) in support of core desk and focus desk delivery.
- Leading a stakeholder engagement strategy for delivery of private sector investment; specifically with the FLA and NFU
- Represent the organisation nationally and if required internationally at meetings and conferences.
- Engagement with private sector stakeholders to promote and expand appropriately organisation business subject to Governance strategic direction.
- Manage the budgets and resources.
- Deal with Press and Media requests.
- Proven ability in leadership, managing and developing people
- Experience of working in an intelligence environment and intelligence management, including the National Intelligence Model, GDPR and the Management of Police Information
- Ability to conduct intelligence driven briefings, tasking and debriefing
- Experience of partnership working, ideally including private sector stakeholder engagement and income generation
- Management of budgets, procurement and resources
60000.00 - 80000.00 GBP Annual