Head of Music
Name of School: Oakington Manor School
Head teacher: Ms Simrita Singh
Salary: Grade/scale point: Main Pay Scale plus TLR 2A (£2796.00)
An Outstanding Primary School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled, motivated, dedicated full time Music Teacher to join our outstanding team.
As Head of Music you will be responsible for:
- Teaching Music from Nursery to Year 6
- Support staff in school events and in embedding music
- Further development our well-resourced and enhanced music provision
- Manage and develop extra-curricular music provision
- Work is partnership with external music agencies and experts
- Be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge children of all ages and abilities
- Have experience of teaching Music in the Primary phase
- Have excellent inter personal skills to offer your very best for our students, parents and colleagues.
- Have confidence to build strong professional relationships
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Applications are welcome from newly qualified and experienced music teachers
How to apply:
For further information about the posts or to arrange a visit please contact Karen Tomlin on . For an application pack download from the school website via the button below.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date On Receipt of completed Applications
Start Date: Required from April 2020
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.