Head Of Department: Physical Education
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- An outstanding and experienced classroom practitioner of PE
- Passionate about engaging students with the PE curriculum, and enriching this curriculum in line with our ethos of "Opportunity; Progress; Care"
- Enthusiastic and full of ideas, with the drive to make things happen
- Have the ability to support staff in regularly monitoring and evaluating individual student progress
- Able to monitor and evaluate the performance of students, significantly contributing to continuous improvement and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Experienced in leading, managing and motivating a team to ensure positive outcomes are achieved
- Inspirational to colleagues and students - sharing best practice
- Able to commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation
- This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to make a substantial contribution to the growth and development of Amery Hill School. The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations.