Financial Services Officer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an accountancy environment, developing on existing skills in a team of both finance professionals and experienced support staff.
You will provide support to senior officers in the team on a range of tasks including budget preparation and monitoring and final accounts.
As Financial Services Officer you will report to the Senior Account Manager and will provide treasury management support, reconciliation and budget monitoring across a range of services.
The successful applicant will ideally be an AAT qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Clare James, Corporate Director Resources (s.151 Officer), on .
To apply online visit
In return we can offer you
- A salary up to £24,313
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days subject to length of service (pro rata)
- Great work life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Employer pension contribution of 15.8%
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to occupational health and wellbeing services,
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- A supportive workplace culture that allows you to develop and grow