The employer is a Multi Academy Trust focusing on specialist provision and special schools.
- To build coherent communications
- To provide information and alerts
- To share data for the express purpose of school improvement under agreed protocols
- Provide shared CPD and leadership development
- Provide support for new and existing headteachers
- Actively promote partnership working in order to improve the attainment of young people.
- Commitment to the aims and ethos of SASH as an organisation that represents all secondary Headteachers in schools across Suffolk
- An established track record as a successful secondary headteacher
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable the development of positive relationships including with heads requiring support and advice
- A clear understanding of issues that face secondary headteachers nationally and locally
- Confident knowledge of key areas such as curriculum, examinations and assessment, finance
- Ability to develop sound professional relationships with external agencies e.g. the Local Authority, whilst critically holding the LA and its officers to account on behalf of SASH members
- An ability to research, manage and interpret data and documentation in various forms
- Ability to use ICT in various forms including as a means of communication
- Experience of leading CPD both within school and preferably, to a wider audience.
- Efficiency in personal time management, meeting deadlines, responding to communications etc. and the ability to work without secretarial support.