Billing & Accounts Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the role of Billing & Accounts Officer, within the Home Ownership Team. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, a team player and preferably with an experience of debt collection (not essential). You will help to maximise income collection in the areas of Service Charges and Major Works. You will also assist approximately 1450 leaseholders with their billing and account inquiries, communicating by phone, email, sending arrears reminder letters and arranging home visits when necessary. You will also help to monitor and respond to team emails and assist with calculating the service charge actuals for leaseholders each year. This will involve collating data and ensuring accurate charging is applied across all of the services provided to our leaseholders. A driving license is also highly desired.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate their skills and behaviours for the role in line with the role profile, including:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Good use of written and verbal communication and possess good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and proven time management skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills, with a firm but fair approach