Adult Safeguarding Manager
Make a Difference - We have an excellent opportunity for you to develop professionally, working as an Adult Safeguarding and Risk Manager within the Adult Safeguarding Service. You will be an experienced efficient and energetic social worker who is registered with the HCPC. You should have evidence of further professional development, and should experience of coordinating and/or undertaking adult safeguarding enquiries.
Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of this role is to support practitioners in adult social care to work together effectively to safeguard adults. This is achieved through:
- Providing support and guidance around allegations against people in positions of trust.
- Promoting effective multi-disciplinary working together between agencies through support and challenge to partners.
- Work with providers in raising the understanding of safeguarding processes.
- Champion best practice, supporting others through mentoring, coaching and training.
- Ensure that Adults have a voice and that their views and feelings are considered when decisions are being made.
Our offer to you
We are able to offer flexible working and will provide you with regular supervision and training opportunities to support your development.
37935.00 - 45591.00 GBP Annual