Early Years Quality and Audit Assurance Manager
The Integrated Early Years Service works with partners and stakeholders to address levels of provision and quality in early education and childcare. The service supports the regeneration of Tower Hamlets by providing childcare for working and training parents and carers, as well as job opportunities in the field.
The overall aim of the service is to ensure high quality provision to support the learning, development and care of young children to prepare them for school and their futures.
We bring together representatives from the private, voluntary and maintained childcare, out of school and play sectors, and the local authority. Together, we maintain an overview of childcare and learning needs and we support Tower Hamlets Council in planning to meet those needs and raise standards of provision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Quality Assurance and Audit Manager who has a passion for improving outcomes for children, is experienced in monitoring and improving quality standards and can inspire and motivate people.
The purpose of the role is
- To pro-actively identify and fulfil the technical requirements of the Service, liaising with ICT and the Strategy & Performance team where appropriate.
- Oversee the collection of statistical data for the Service, including developing strategies for data integrity and proper handling and usage.
- Use data to provide holistic and integrated reporting, leading to evidence-based recommendations for service improvement.
- Must have knowledge of Synergy EIS or equivalent Early years MIS
- Must have knowledge of ITIL or equivalent service improvement framework
- Must have excellent knowledge and expertise of MS Excel
- Must have knowledge of SSRS or equivalent reporting tools.