Head of Political Engagement
5 days left
- Job Type
The employer is the UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- Developing the companys Parliamentary Strategy
- Providing specialist advice on engagement with UK Parliamentarians and the UK Parliament, as well as wider political stakeholders, including quality assuring advice and support provided by team members.
- Lead the company's relationship with a number of senior Parliamentarians and political stakeholders, engaging them in the UK's cultural relations as appropriate, including directly supporting the Chair and CEO by providing high quality advice and briefing on engagement these individuals
- Personally, establish and build relationships with senior Parliamentarians and political stakeholders to engage them in the work of the company
- Excellent understanding of UK politics.
- Excellent knowledge or direct experience of the UK Parliament and its work.
- Understanding of UK foreign policy priorities and major issues in contemporary international relations.
- Experience of answering Parliamentary questions or similar.
- Events management.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to produce high quality policy briefings and submissions
- Experience of working collaboratively and successfully with multiple teams across multiple locations Experience of building, managing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders