Team Manager (Hospitals)
We wish to recruit full time Team Managers who will be able to provide leadership, to the team to ensure the delivery of key targets and performance through effective and efficient use of resources.
- 1 x West
- 1 x Truro Royal Cornwall Hospital
The hospital service is overseen by two service managers with four teams each led by a team manager and a principle social worker with a team of qualified social workers and case coordinators.
We aim to discharge people in a safe and timely manner by working in partnership with NHS through a multi-disciplinary approach to identify the most relevant, proportionate and appropriate solutions to discharge from hospital.
Kirsty Quinn - West Service Manager -
West Cornwall - based in Camborne and covers West Cornwall Hospital, Helston and Camborne and Redruth community hospitals.
Royal Cornwall Hospital - based in the acute hospital in Truro
Annette Caston - East Service Manager -
Mid Cornwall - based in St Austell and covers Newquay, St Austell and Falmouth Community Hospitals.
East Cornwall - based in Bodmin and covers Bodmin, Launceston and Bude Community Hospitals as well as University Hospital Plymouth and Barnstable Hospital
Interviews will be held over the 8th and 13th August.
You will hold:
Recognised relevant professional qualification Social Worker and registered with the HCPC
- Have experience of the application of CHC processes and practices
- Have the skills and relish the challenge of developing and supporting a team of very motivated Social Workers
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience of working in partnership with health colleagues
- Have experience of producing reports and guidance documents for senior managers
- Know how to analyse data and use it to maximise resources