Head of Faculty Development
The employer is a specialist training centre for aspiring and highly talented young ballet dancers.
Responsible for nurturing and supporting the Faculties to ensure the continued success of their genres; promoting the development of dance teaching and learning in the particular disciplines; and facilitating the development of progressive syllabi and examinations.
- Vocational training, degree or professional experience in a relevant dance genre.
- Knowledge and experience
- Experience working at a Manager level, leading and motivating teams to deliver high quality results.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders, demonstrating strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- In depth knowledge of dance training methodologies and a sound understanding of best practice in dance teaching and learning.
- Thorough knowledge of dance education and training.
- Excellent organisational skills, including demonstrable administrative experience.
- Proven ability to guide new initiatives to fruition, while operating effectively, responsibly, legally and sustainably.
- Commitment to increasing demographic diversity in dance participation.
- In-depth knowledge of one, or more syllabi pertinent to this post.
- Experience as an examiner, assessor and / or teacher trainer.
- Teaching qualification at Licentiate, or equivalent.