Senior Project Manager
The employer is a city council.
- This role will make a real difference to projects which support the council's services in Cornwall. You will be working with various senior officers, stakeholders and the public and will assist in the delivery of a range of Capital projects on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for project delivery.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering major projects and working at a senior level within an organisation. You must have a 'can do' attitude and be willing to go the 'extra mile' to get the job done.
- You will be a team player and be able to work as a key member of the Capital Projects group.
- Experience of working in the building / civil engineering or environmental engineering sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of managing and developing other members of the team would also be an advantage.