Adult Safeguarding and Risk Manager
Here is an excellent opportunity for you to develop professionally, working as an Adult Safeguarding and Risk Manager within the Adult Safeguarding Service.
You will be an experienced efficient and energetic social worker who is registered with the HCPC. You should have evidence of further professional development, and should have experience of coordinating and / or undertaking adult safeguarding enquiries.
Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of this role is to support practitioners in adult social care to work together effectively to safeguard adults. This is achieved through:
- Providing support and guidance around allegations against people in positions of trust.
- Promoting effective multi-disciplinary working together between agencies through support and challenge to partners.
- Work with providers in raising the understanding of safeguarding processes.
- Champion best practice, supporting others through mentoring, coaching and training.
- Ensure that Adults have a voice and that their views and feelings are considered when decisions are being made.
Please apply via the button below.
For an informal discussion please contact Sandy Williams , Service Manager Adult Safeguarding
This position will be subject to an enhanced criminal record disclosure check.
Cornwall Council is committed to safeguarding and is an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking for a social worker with social care and adult safeguarding experience. You will have extensive case work experience within an adult care setting. This experience will include working with carers, families and a range of professionals across all sectors.
You will have experience of coordinating and / or undertaking adult safeguarding enquiries as well as knowledge of legislation and policy as it relates to safeguarding adults at risk. You will also have a clear enthusiasm for continuous improvement.