Growth & Enterprise Manager
- Job Type
Bassetlaw is an attractive District in north Nottinghamshire, with an interesting mix of urban and rural environments. We are a dynamic, forward thinking Local Authority, actively pursuing a growth agenda. The district is an exciting place to work given that it has a lot of development presently underway and a plethora of exciting projects planned for the future.
Following the departure of the current post holder we are looking for a dynamic individual who can help us deliver on our growth and enterprise ambitions. Based at our newly refurbished offices in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery who can hit the ground running.
Growth and Enterprise Manager
Salary Scale PO 42 – 45, £38,052 to £40,858 pa (Subject to Job Evaluation)
As the Manager of the Growth and Enterprise team, you will lead on the delivery of key strategic initiatives and manage and supervise the Growth and Enterprise service.
Your responsibilities are:
- To identify, secure and manage the delivery of significant development opportunities across the district.
- To secure funding for local priorities, regeneration and infrastructure projects.
- To project manage and process complex and major developments.
- To identify, develop and deliver opportunities which provide a revenue source to the Council through commercial ventures and other methods.
We want to hear from you if you can offer:
- A proven track record of strong people, team and change management skills., with an ability to ensure the delivery of high levels of performance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and a clear understanding of issues relevant to the growth and enterprise agenda
- Budget management skills and an ability to balance resources
- A clear understanding of regeneration mechanisms, funding regimes, strategy formulation and proactive partnership working arrangements.
- A relevant degree level qualification and membership of an appropriate professional body
The benefits include flexitime, 24 days’ annual leave rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service, in addition to bank holidays and an extra day over the Christmas period and access to a generous Local Government Pension Scheme.
To request an application pack, please visit www.bassetlawjobs.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the relevant position reference REG1006P on the application form and within all correspondence.
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon Monday 22nd October 2018
Interviews: Friday 9th November 2018