Master Planner – DEFRA
Immediate start with BPSS
We are seeking an outstanding planner, who can develop a resource modelling and forecasting tool. This tool/model will analyse forecasting business impacts (resources, performance) of a range of business decisions. Your expertise will enable senior managers to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions.
You will be delivering in a complex, fast paced and often ambiguous environment, working direct to the Programme Director. This role requires skilled, emotionally intelligent and results-driven person who can navigate a very complex and sensitive environment.
- Develop a resource modelling & forecasting tool to enable a dynamic understanding of the impacts of a range of business decisions (resources requirements, performance delivery and project delivery plans)
- Running and reviewing outputs from the resource modelling and forecasting tool to test business approaches to performance and project delivery
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of data. Analyse a range of performance and project data, looking at trends/risks/issues to identify areas for improvement and collaboration.Advising on appropriate and effective methods and tools to resolve.
- Provide professional/technical expertise on project planning, analysis and forecasting to support the project and future planning.
- Advise the organisation on modelling and forecasting approaches
- Knowledge transfer
You will have:
- Excellent Excel, data & analytical capability, and strong attention to detail with resource modelling and reporting.
- A breadth of delivery experience and expertise, including working with complex programmes involving significant change in a government department, broad and demonstrable experience of leading and delivering business and experience of turning around performance delivery.
- Been responsible for developing unique variations to suit specific situations and can adapt/ tailor your approach to meet the requirements of the project.
- Apply advanced knowledge in the discipline of planning for the analysis and successful resolution of risks and issues and identification of opportunities
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.