Safety Assurance Manager
Security Assurance Manager
CV deadline: 13/09/18 @ 1025
Please be aware – On receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
We are looking for a Security Assurance Manager with SC, experience of the MoD/DE&S & ideally the Protector programme.
- Perform the duties of the security assurance coordinator for the protector programme, providing security advice and assistance to the protector team and chairing the security working groups - quarterly; risk management and accreditation document set chair the spectrum working group - quarterly.
- Lead the engagement between the defence assurance and information security accreditor and ga-asi security leads to assess the protector baseline technical solution against the uk mod security requirements.
- Provide and manage security sme advice and assistance from cesg, through appropriate enabling arrangements.
- Manage delivery of the risk management and accreditation document set (rmads), including generation of system security design evidence to identify any residual risk.
- Deliver the protector technical electromagnetic effects environment (e3) solution to meet the customer requirement detailed:
- Identify the formal e3 authority engagement path and present a case for their engagement with protector.
- Lead the engagement between the mod e3 authority and ga-asi e3 leads to assess the protector baseline technical solution against the uk mod e3 requirements.
- Establish and chair formal spectrum working groups to develop acceptable technical solutions with ga-asi, to mitigate the e3 risks identified at main gate - quarterly.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec. Thank you.
Apply for Safety Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly