Project Manager - Dstl - KIS ICC
Project Manager – KIS ICC
CV deadline: 07/09/18 @ 1445
Please be aware – On receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC to work in/on the Knowledge and Information Systems Intelligent Client Capability (KIS ICC) at the Dstl, Porton Down with experience of delivering complex technical projects. Ideally you will have MoD/Dstl experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Governance and risk control frameworks
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
- Ideally you will have MoD/Dstl experience
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec. Thank you.