Clearance – BPSS
CV Deadline – 03/09/18 @ 1700
Please note – on receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 guarantee to pay contractors within 7 days
We are looking for a Design/Draft Engineer with excellent experience of the Solid edge CAD system. Ideally you will have experience of the science or nuclear environment & the AutoCAD MEP/Plant 3D suite.
The ISIS department at STFC are currently in a maintenance period and require a specific part of the machine to be surveyed and recorded in CAD format. They have a requirement for an extra design and drafting effort. The successful candidates will be required to work in Solid edge CAD system. The role would be to:
- Produce up to date process and pipe work drawings from archive records
- Survey existing equipment and pipe work and produce 2D and 3D drawings
- HNC (or similar qualification) in mechanical engineering or significant relevant experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Good general engineering background
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office products and keep computer records.
- Able to work from verbal and written instruction.
- Proven track record backed up by suitable references.
- Solid Edge CAD trained, with good process knowledge.
- Experience in a science or nuclear environment would be beneficial.
- AutoCAD MEP or Plant 3D suite knowledge an advantage.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.