Project Officer - Customer Journeys
Management Group: Finance and Corporate Services
Team: Customer Service and Business Support
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: GBP26,934 - GBP30,786 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 23 rd July
Interview Date: Friday 27 th July
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, flexible Project Officer to support the delivery of customer journey projects across multiple areas of the Council where there is a customer facing element.
The Project Officer will also be expected to support the Business Support reviews planned for Phase 4 which covers areas that currently sit outside of the hub functions, with a view to analyse whether a hub function would be the best way forward to support the service area.
The existing Business Support hubs play an important role in providing both generic and specialist administrative support to services across Bexley. You will work closely with the Team Leaders and Service Managers to ensure projects are prioritised and delivered appropriately.
Previous experience of working in a Customer Service and Business Support function is essential, as we move forward with the many challenges within the front line services. You will need to have a flair for innovation around process improvements and workflows in order to review and streamline support services.
You will also need to be able to work on your own initiative, have strong leadership skills, be able to work as part of a team and be committed to ensuring high levels of customer care while continuing to drive delivery by supporting the project teams output.
In order to succeed, you will need a good standard of education and have excellent ICT skills and knowledge. You will need to be an effective and confident communicator, able to liaise well with staff at all levels, including the public and other partner agencies and be able to document high level reports to be shared with senior management.
You will also need to work to tight deadlines, demonstrate an ability to be proactive and be able to work effectively under pressure by efficient planning and forward thinking to prioritise your own and the projects outcomes.
We offer attractive benefits, including flexible working and job sharing, performance related pay, a generous holiday allowance, a career average revalued earnings pension scheme, a generous relocation allowance and ample training and continuing professional development opportunities.
What we offer
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years' service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement and Council concessionary day at Christmas
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme - Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Lease Cars and access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal please visit our website.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: 23/07/2018
- Please visit our website via the button below to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: 27/07/2018
Follow us on