Contract Specialist - IT
Clearance - DBS
CV submission deadline: 16/7/18 @ 0930
Working in Warrington with some travel to Cumbria
We are looking for an IT Contract Specialist (MCIPS) with Procurement/Supply Management experience covering a broad range of products/services and experience in delivering OJEU competitive tender procurements from planning procurement activities through to contract award.
This role is to support and contribute to the successful delivery of scope, schedule and cost by ensuring the optimum provision of bought-in goods and services from the Supply Chain.
Reporting to a Contract Officer (CO) or Senior Contract Specialist (SCS), the role holder will be required to manage and undertake procurement activities to meet the business needs of Sellafield Limited (SL). This will encompass all aspects of procurement and supply chain management demanding professional experience and competence.
- To establish, collate and conduct the initial analysis of forecasts of the demand requirements and ensure that individual procurement activities are effectively undertaken to meet their needs.
- To ensure contract and supply chain strategies are adhered to.
- That commercial risks identified are managed and mitigated where possible.
- To challenge demand requirements to ensure value for money sourcing. To manage the sourcing, assessment, selection and award of contracts. To assist in ensuring value added commercial and financial contract management techniques and controls are deployed on contracts through to contractual close-out.
- To maintain procurement activity records, reports and system data accurately and to agreed timescales.
- To obtain, monitor and provide feedback on contractor/supplier performance against the contract(s) and where applicable build measures into contract improvement plans.
- To manage key internal stakeholder relationships, relative to the assigned portfolio or programme/project work scope as identified by the CO or SCS.
- Procurement/Supply Management experience covering broad range of products, services and input into contracting strategies.
- Experienced in delivering OJEU competitive tender procurements from planning procurement activities through to contract award
- Evidence of providing internal and external customers with support and guidance resulting in the resolution of issues
- Evidence of adherence to all legislative, regulatory and company procedures and standards
- A callenging attitude, embracing an open and honest culture and encouraging LFE, meeting and exceeding targets, improving performance and implementing initiatives
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Contract Specialist to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Contract Specialist & you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info & advise the day rate you are looking for. Thank you.
Apply for Contract Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly