Senior Management Information Officer - (Early Intervention & SEND)
36 hours per week
DBS Required: Yes
Would you like to be a part of The London Borough of Hounslow, whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for our residents and visitors by ensuring the quality of our services are maintained to a high standard?
The Council is embarking upon a major programme of change to modernise the way we work and reduce our carbon footprint. We will be moving to a new landmark building in 2019 located in Hounslow town centre, and our new technology will enable staff to work remotely and flexibly to improve the service we provide to residents and to help our staff achieve a better work/life balance. To find out more please visit our website.
About the Team
Our Children's Performance and Data Team is seeking a data analyst to support our work on Early Intervention & Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND), to be responsible for the collection, collation, analysis and interpretation of a wide range of data on children and families. This will involve the collation and analysis of data and information and reporting on that within Children's Services.
You will take a lead role in the analysis of data to meet departmental needs and for the provision of information to meet the needs of external inspections and other regulatory requirements.
- To collate and analyse large datasets on children and their families
- To provide statistical and other information to support management decision making within the department and to fulfil statutory obligations for the provision of information within Children's Services
- To produce data analysis, scorecards and written reports on all aspects of Early Intervention & SEND
- Experience of analysing datasets, benchmarking and creating performance scorecards
- Able to collate, analyse, interpret and present data and statistical information on all aspects of Early Intervention, to support the effective delivery of our early help programmes and our work on children and young people with SEND
- Excellent high level ICT skills, including advanced user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of partnership working, reporting and presenting to a range of different audiences.
Essential for the Role
A relevant qualification at degree level, ideally in a numerate discipline, or sufficient relevant experience in a similar type of role
To apply for this role, please click the 'Visit Website' button.
Closing date: 24 th June 2018
Interviews will be held during week commencing: 2 nd July 2018