Registration Support Manager
To provide administrative support to the Registration Teams.
- To ensure the administrative processes and services are in place appropriate and maintained in order to support the operational functions;
- To ensure that the mailroom services function, such as the movement of post and other information is accurate and on time on a daily basis;
- To ensure mail is opened securely, date stamped, recorded and delivered to the appropriate team within the department, whilst paying due diligence to current best practices.
- To produce and regularly review standard operating procedures for use by the Registration Support team;
- To prepare case bundles ensuring they are complete, correct and are produced on time;
- To ensure that Registration Certificates and other mailings are accurate and despatched in a timely manner;
- Ensure the archiving system is fit for purpose and the archiving is carried out correctly providing a clear audit trail.
- Ensure the accurate retrieval of files and updating of the appropriate records
- Work with the Operational Excellence team to continually develop our processes and improve our quality standards.
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
- Detailed knowledge of a Registration Process
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and handling sensitive information.
- Proven track record of managing a high volume of information correctly
- Ability to prioritise according to changing demands
- Ability to multi task in a pressured environment
- Experience of managing a small team
- A demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity within service delivery
In return for your commitment, you can look forward to working for an organisation that offers an attractive package of benefits including a generous pension scheme, flexi-time and 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 5 years' service).
If you are interested in working for us in the future in either London or our new Birmingham office (opening Autumn 2018) and would like to send us a speculative application, please email your CV and cover letter to us via the button below and we will contact you when we have something suitable available.
The General Dental Council values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.