Technical Support Officer
Technical Support Officer
Management Grouping: Chief Executive
Team: Regeneration and Assets
Location: Civic Offices, Bexleyheath
Salary: GBP12,055 - GBP13,081
Contract: Part time permanent /21 hours
Closing Date: 25/06/2018
We are currently looking for a committed individual to provide technical support to the Council's busy Regeneration & Assets team. The principal role will be the operation of a computerised rent collection system known as QUBE and whilst experience of this software would be desirable, it is not essential, as training will be given. You will also provide support to the surveyors to achieve the smooth running of the team and productive performance of the team.
What would be useful is some knowledge of the management of property and basic accounting skills. However, even if you don't have either of these, a good general education, excellent IT/numeracy skills and above all an enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn, will be the qualities that we will look for. If you think this is the job for you, then come and join the team that will help deliver the Council's Growth Agenda and really make a difference to the future shape of Bexley.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years' service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement pro-rata
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme - Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: 25/06/18
- Please visit website via the button below to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: 3 rd and 4 th July
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on