Property Licensing Officer
Property Licencing Officers
Management Grouping: Place, Communities & Infrastructure
Team: Property Licencing
Salary: GBP22,506 - GBP24,510 per annum
Contract: 1 x Permanent / 36 hours per week and 1 x Temporary 2 year contract / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: 29 th April 2018
Job reference: PCI
- To provide a comprehensive property licensing administration service to facilitate the granting of property licences, creating property charges and the service of legal notices in line with legislative requirements and the Council's policies, procedures and guidance.
- To provide information and guidance to customers, colleagues, outside agencies, members and the general public in relation to the various licensing processes, procedures and legislative requirements.
- To maintain accurate records, inputting and retrieving data.
- English & Maths GSCE Grades A - C or equivalent
- 3 GSCE's (other than English & Maths) Grades A-C or equivalent
- Experience of using ICT packages to a competent level, which must include Word, Outlook & Excel, as well as to maintain accurate records.
- Experience of communicating to differing audiences in a variety of methods, including writing complex correspondence.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years' service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme - Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: 29/04/2018
- Please visit our website via the button below to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: week commencing 07/05/2018.
Follow us on