Finance Manager (Asst)
• Job Title: Finance Officer/NSoIT – 27641 - DISS
• CV Submission Deadline: 05/03/2018 @ 11.50
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £238 UMBRELLA / £189.51 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West Corsham: Basil Hill Site
• Contract Length: 02/04/2018 – 01/12/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Finance Officer with SC, experience of the MoD/DISS, ideally NSoIT & the detail below.
- Delivery of the Department's annual statutory accounts.
- Collection and quality assurance of accounting and in-year financial performance data, including maintenance and development of the data collection and consolidation systems.
- Management of the Department's General Ledger and Non-Current Asset Register.
- Provision of specialist accounting advice and guidance to the Department.
- Delivery of Planning Round information and submissions (Quality Review Programme Cost (QRPC) and Annual Budgeting Cycle (ABC), including Options for review at Finance Manager and Assistant Head level. 2. Delivery of In-year Budget and Forecast, coordinating monthly submissions and commentary packs in line with the consolidated review timetable and for review at Finance Manager and Assistant Head level.
- Ensure accounts are robust: associated Project Account, asset delivery and inventory information is accurately maintained and reconciled and reporting (including Team Leader Review Financial Position and Management Validation and Audit File (MVAF) is delivered.
- Undertake reviews of Business Cases and financial accounting returns and processes and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure delivery of a robust compliance and governance framework including discharge of effective financial requirements, Value for Money (VFM) and affordability scrutiny, assurance and financial concurrence within delegated authority.
- Effectively manage resources within area of responsibility to deliver VFM.
- Provision of Cost Models to support evaluation of industry bids and to provide robust evidence in support of financial approvals.or exceptionally by relevant experience and demonstrated competence
If you are a Finance Officer with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!