Job Title: Project Manager – 27751 - DCMS
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 4th April 2018 @ 16.30
The Maximum Pay rate: £500 Umbrella or £398.13 PAYE
Location: Inner London:100 Parliament Street
Contract Length: 4 Months, ASAP Start
Category: Programme and Project Manager
Clearance Level Required: SC Enhanced
We are looking for a Project/Programme Manager with enhanced SC & experience of Government Department Projects. Detail below.
- Reviewing current project and programme data for EU and international work.
- Using this to bring together a refreshed overarching programme for EU and trade/international issues - to include updated critical path documents and risk register.
- Identifying and filling any gaps, in consultation with relevant DCMS teams.
- Helping to review the governance that is in place and making recommendations for any improvements.
- Helping to review the assurance that is in place and making recommendations for any improvements.
- Presenting the conclusions to DCMS stakeholders.
- Programme and Project Management skills: Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using programme and project management disciplines.
- Collaborating and Partnering: A proven ability to build trusted relationships and influence stakeholders to deliver the objectives of your wider organisation.
- Initiative in assessing how processes can be improved: An ability to constructively challenge the status quo, engage and use stakeholder feedback to review procedures or systems with teams to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making.
- Maintaining awareness : Strong political awareness and understanding of the wider political and policy sensitivities and context. Proven ability to pick up complex policy areas rapidly.
- Leadership and Communication skills: Ability to engage confidently and effectively with senior individuals and to explain complex issues in readily understandable terms.
- Maintaining high performance under pressure: Ability to deliver high quality work at pace to tight deadlines, maintain effective performance, stay calm and clear-headed under pressure.
- Analytical judgment: Strong analytical skills and sound judgement. A proven ability to draw together and derive conclusions from a variety of data sources to provide effective advice.
If you are a Project/ProgrammeManager & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!