•Job Title: Project Planner – 27892 - MoJ
•CV Submission Deadline: 03/04/18 @ 15:00
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £350
•Location: Based in Southern House, Croydon and Rose Court, London with the vast majority of time being spent in Croydon
•Contract Length: 9 months
•Clearance Level Required: BPSS/DBS
We are looking for a Project Planner ideally with experience of the MoJ, Jira & Confluence .
The postholder will work within the Programme Management Office, with specific responsibility to:-
- Develop and assure planning standards, processes and templates for projects within the Programme;
- Develop, maintain and document a high level strategic plan, including dependencies and RAG status against key milestones) for differing tailored audiences to support decision making at programme level;
- Develop, support and maintain detailed and highly structured plans (including phase/stage planning and critical path analysis) to control the individual projects within the Programme;
- Capture key risks and dependencies in the planning schedules to reflect into programme controls and reporting; • Provide detailed reporting on progress;
- Produce and maintain documentation and guidance on planning best practice at project and programme level;
- Landscape scan and provide planning futures controls projecting ahead for potential impacts, recommending detailed contingency actions to the senior team;
- Provide a lead on the strategic planning for the programme using traditional methodologies and Agile;
- Lead on regular planning review and development sessions;
- Act as programme coach and adviser on planning.
Experience of working with Jira and Confluence is a desirable criterion and knowledge and experience of MS Project is essential
If you are a Project Planner & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!