• Job Title: Finance Manager – 27898 - JHC
• CV Submission Deadline: 28/03/2018 @ 14:35
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £497.17 Umbrella / £395.88 paye
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
• Contract Length: 09/04/18 – 31/07/18
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Finance Manager with SC, experience of the MoD/JHC, ORACLE accounting systems/Excel SS & the detail below.
Must be an experienced user of ORACLE accounting systems and be advanced in using Excel spreadsheets
- The Scrutiny Management of the JHC Approval process, for Attack Helicopter Force (AHF), Aviation Reconnaisance Force (ARF) and Commando Helicopter Force (CHF). In Year Management
- Scrutiny of Exercise, Local Value Procurement Business Cases (JHC F17)
- Wider Markets & Commemorative BC's, Official Hospitality requests etc. Undertake 120 review of Churchill application for AHF, ARF and CHF to inform Forecast of Outturn.
- Interrogation of UAMS and VERITAS data.
- Provide financial advice to AHF, ARF and CHF Commanders for ABC Force Preparation.
- Calculate running costs and apply first line scrutiny to Churchill data to ensure a full and comprehensive submission, ensure all endorsed programme activity is included and is correctly costed, in line with current policy and TLB/HLB direction.
- Provide guidance and direction on assurance related issues ensuring compliance with Army Corporate Governance Strategy.
Responsible for initial scrutiny of AHF, ARF and CHF Losses, Public Subsidy and gifting returns.
Some travel involved.
If you are a Finance Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!