•Job Title: Senior Finance Manager/Accountant – 27829 - MoJ
•CV Submission Deadline: 27/03/18 @09:45
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £530 Umbrella £422.02 PAYE
•Location: 102 Petty France (with occasion travel to Bristol)
•Contract Length: 3 months (to cover a perm civil servant)
•Clearance Level Required: BPSS
We are looking for an Senior Finance Manager/Accountant ideally with experience of the MoJ . Detail below.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
This role is required to support the roll out of a new judicial expenses system during a period of absence of the civil service business lead. The risk of not proceeding is delay to roll out and consequently damaging relationships with the judiciary. This individual will take forward various aspects of the roll out including:
- Managing defects arising in the project.
- Supervising roll out of the system to end users and providing support to the admin team using the system.
- Preparing a tool to transform input files from different sources into a common format.
The work will be governed by the project team who will monitor progress on rolling out the new system to the total number of judicial users.
- Payroll & Pensions
- Working on the Judicial Payroll System onboarding records
- CCAB qualified
- A Cloud systems
If you are a Senior Finance Manager/Accountant & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!