• Job Title: Procurement Officer – 27834 - HO
• IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
• Deadline for questions: 4 hours from distribution
• CV Submission Deadline: 26/03 2.30pm
• The Maximum Pay Rate: £290.00 Ltd
• Location: Central London (Marsham Street with regular travel to another central London site)
• Contract Length: 01/05/2018 - 09/12/2018 (6 months)
• Security Clearance Level Required: CTC
We are looking for a Procurement Officer with experience of the Govt/HO, procurement, negotions & detailed note taking. Detail below.
- Undertaking contracting procedures for new contracts.
- Overseeing departmental budget control.
- Developing and maintaining strategic contracts log.
- Arranging the production of appropriate tender documentation.
- Analysing the procurement MI to identify ways of improving compliance with government contracts and setting up reporting mechanisms to support this.
- Updating intranet guidance and preparing reports for senior management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate, sound judgement, Analytical/problem solving abilities, Commercial awareness.
- Public and private sector procurement/buy and sell side
- Experience of negotiations
- Accurate note taking of negotiations
If you are a Procurement Officer & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!