• Job Title: Project Manager/Training needs Manager – 27025 – LF FDT CR
• CV Submission Deadline: 23/03/2018 @ 17.45
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £405.00 - £540.00 UMBRELLA / £322.49 - £429.99 PAYE – this is based on experience
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South East: Andover: South Site
• Contract Length: ASAP – 30/09/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project/Training Needs Manager with SC & experience of the MoD. The role is about managing a Chinook CSP Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for both aircrew and engineers. We therefore require a suitably qualified and experienced individual, who is fully conversant with relevant MoD documentation, including the extant version of JSP 822 and the DSAT process detailed within.
Within the parameters of the wider Chinook Capability Sustainment Programme (CSP) we are seeking a suitably qualified Training Needs Manager to help facilitate the design and delivery of relevant processes, in line with the delivery of the new equipment and related infrastructure.
The individual will support the programme SO1 Training Lead with overall training development activity. This is potentially likely to include the scoping, contracting and daily managing a Chinook CSP Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for both aircrew and engineers. This would focus on the delivering, through a contracted solution, a whole TNA DSAT complaint solution for the programme.
The individual will have responsibility for managing approved funds for the delivery of the TNA and assuring that the aims of the TNA will be met according to a schedule that the individual will design within the broader CSP schedule.
The individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of the TNA. The role will involve daily liaison between the Chinook Force, DE&S, and Cap AM in order to ensure that the TNA is carefully developed and considers all trades and branches working on the aircraft. We therefore require a suitably qualified and experienced individual, who is fully conversant with relevant MoD documentation, including the extant version of JSP 822 and the DSAT process detailed within.
- Assist SO1 Training with Ch CSP
- The delivery of a contracted TNA for Chinook CSP within given schedule.
- Contracting a TNA using approved funds.
- Managing all aspects of the contractor delivered TNA.
If you are a Project/Training Needs Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!