• Job Title: Senior Finance Manager – 27808 - NHS
• CV Submission Deadline: Friday 23rd March at 10.30
• COMPETITIVE Daily Pay Rate: £353.88 Umbrella and PSC IN Scope / £ 282.58 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: Waterloo, London and surrounding area's
• Contract Length: ASAP to Mid August 2018
• BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a DBS)
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager/Qualified Accountant (CCAB or CIMA) with experience of the NHS. Detail below.
Context and Summary of Role Purpose
NEL Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) will provide professional support to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) across London across a variety of functions. Within this the acute contracting teams will comprise the core disciplines to deliver an effective end-to-end acute contracting function: acute contracting, performance and quality, finance, health informatics and medicines management expertise. Acute contracting teams will work on a multi-disciplinary basis led by a Head of Contracting Team. Finance teams will be professionally accountable to the Finance Director of the CSU.
- Financial Strategy, Planning, Reporting & Management
- Advanced knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, financial and other aspects of legislation and NHS finance policies.
- Knowledge of and competence in the use of financial systems software including spread sheet skills and the ability to develop spread sheet models.
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Tariff Payment System (previously Payment by Results - PbR) and commissioning.
- Work autonomously guided by Financial Reporting Standards, Manual for Accounts and other policies with the ability to interpret them.
- Ability to analyse and interpret highly complex financial and non-financial data in order to make judgements.
- Advanced ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Keep abreast of developments in information systems and ability to introduce new practices and systems.
- Be able to provide, or obtain from other sources, professional advice and support from across all of the accounting disciplines.
- Able to extract salient information from accounting systems and create advanced databases or spread sheets, using complex formulae.
- Advise and constrain senior budget holders over financial issues.
If you are a Senior Finance Manager & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!