Project Support Office - Head
• Job Title: Project Support Office (Manager/Head of) – 27462 - DISS
• CV Submission Deadline: Friday 23rd March 2018 @ 08:20
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £500 UMBRELLA / £398.13 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West: Corsham: Basil Hill Site
• Travel: Travel to other UK locations may be required during the course of their duties.
• Contract Length: 12/03/2018 to 09/02/2019
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a PSO Head with SC, experience of the MoD & DISS. Detail below.
This role is to head the Project Support Office for the CAT A Project SKYNET 6. It is responsible for ensuring professional assistance is provided to the Project which conforms to the policy, governance and guidance issued from the ISS Portfolio Management Office. It will involve the Leadership and Management of the PSO and lead on the SKYNET 6 Strategy and Policy. Travel to other UK locations via car, train or air may be required during the course of their duties.
Main duties, responsibilities & key tasks:
- Provide visible and effective leadership, developing clear vision and champion best practice
- Create appropriate breakdown structures (Work Breakdown Structures etc.)
- Lead on formal schedule assurance activities
- To support the Project Team as a risk SME to ensure risk management generates accurate and timely MI to governance decision making
- To lead on effective Project Governance and set up Frameworks
- Generate accurate and timely MI to different levels of Senior Management (ie Programme Boards, DMPP, Ministers questions.
- Managing the smooth running of the PMO and key PMO processes; including proactively managing Risks and Issues
- Coordination of Change Control processes and supporting the production of various key programme documents / deliverables
- Coordination of Programme Reporting and collation of inputs to key programme governance and management meetings
- Management of key Governance Meetings
- Management of programme administration activities including:
- Co-ordination of meetings; WebEX and telephone conferences;
- Issuing meeting agendas and distributing any supporting documentation in advance of Programme management meetings or Governance forums;
- Producing meeting minutes/notes and updating action logs;
- following up on actions to ensure they are closed-out
If you are a PSO Manager/Head with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!