• Job Title: Project Manager – 27759 - SCM
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 29th March 2018 @ 17:45
• Daily Pay Rates: £386.53 UMBRELLA / £307.78 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Dstl Porton Down
• Contract Length: 03/04/2018 to 26/07/2019– 480 days
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC, experience of the MoD/Dstl & ideally the SCM. Detail below.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- APMP/Prince 2 or equivalent
- Microsoft Project & Excel
- Governance and risk control frameworks
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
If you are a Project Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!